The Right Solution for Your Unique Project
Whatever your needs, industry, or business, we have a solution available to rent, lease, or purchase. Need extra office space during renovations? No problem. Have more long-term storage needs? Look no further. Our experts are ready to help you find the right solution today.
Common Industries We Serve:
Renting or Leasing
It’s pretty simple: If your needs are temporary, renting or leasing is the way to go. Buying really only makes sense if your needs will span more than three years — or even in certain cases, up to five years. So before renting or leasing, be sure to determine the amount of time you’ll need a container.
Request A Quote
Benefits of Renting and Leasing
- Lock in your rate: Usually renting or leasing locks in a rate, so it won’t change depending on the market.
- Financial sense: Renting or leasing is optimal when you don’t have a large lump sum of cash up front.
- Options: Renting or leasing gives you options, such as long-term or short-term, so you can find the right solution for your unique circumstance.
- Try it out: Thinking about buying but want to try it out first? Renting or leasing is the way to go.
- Affordability: For temporary usage, renting or leasing is the most economical option.
- Flexibility: Renting or leasing for only the time you need the space eliminates the worry of storing your unit when it’s not in use.
- Ease: If you’re uncertain about how long you’ll need the container, renting or leasing is the easy choice.
- Availability: Our units are readily available and can be delivered quickly and safely by our expert drivers.
Buying makes the most sense when your needs are permanent or very long-term or you plan to make modifications and customizations to your unit. Owning your unit also allows you to reuse the container for other projects in the future.
Request A Quote
Benefits of Purchasing
- Cost effective: Depending on size, a bare-bones shipping container runs between $3,800 to $8,600. Far less expensive than traditional construction, and with an average 25-year lifespan, you’ll get your money’s worth!
- Customizable: When you own it, the creative possibilities are limitless. It’s yours to modify in any way to fully realize your vision.
- Environmentally friendly: Recycling a shipping container into a new use minimizes environmental impact by reducing the industrial footprint and impact of traditional construction.
Great Solutions, Endless Possibility
Whether you simply need extra storage space for a few months or have a great business idea and you’re ready to buy, you’ll find the right high-quality container at the right price for your budget at Mobile Modular Portable Storage.
Why Choose Us
Safety is always our top priority, so all our industry-best equipment is maintained and delivered by our team of highly skilled drivers.
Container delivery and pick up on your scheduled day – without exceptions.
Choose from a vast selection of high-quality, state-of-the-industry equipment, scrupulously maintained with your safety in mind.
Get quotes in ONE business day. Our experts work with you to offer competitive prices, so you stay on budget and on time – every time.
We work with you from start to finish to find the right storage option and accessories to meet the complex requirements of your project.